Professionalization Sales - A-brand manufacturer
Our referent is an A-brand manufacturer and Dutch family business that exists for more than 150 years. Around the middle of the 20th century, the family carried through the transition from traditional production to an industrial bakery. Sales are mainly made through retailers and of the production is partly exported.
Situation: sales and sales have been under pressure for several years. Relations in the market are limited and developed insufficiently. There a lot of long-term employment relationships with employees and good internal focus.
• Create sales strategy with potential to grow.
• Develop the existing portfolio and initiate to broaden this portfolio.
• Inventory trade relations and make proposals for improvement.
• Develop investment space in the market.
• Use brand power for a strategically sustainable trade.
The profile of the hired Interim Manager
• Very experienced Sales Manager.
• University graduatued.
• Relevant background within A-brand.
• Analytically and strategically strong.
• Good negotiator in structural cooperation.
• Change-oriented, decisive and creates support.
• Creating value and innovation.
• Achieved high success rate of introductions.
• Consumer brand awereness has grown.
• Reformulation marketing mix.
• Improved collaboration in the chain and partnership within the categories.
• Growth created, and increased profitability at the same time.