Improvement Efficiency Production - Food company
Our referent is an operating company of an international food company and has a local corporate culture. It is a new factory with state-of-the-art equipment and extensive automated processes.
Situation: the organization does not achieve the desired efficiency and output with staff from two resettled locations. In a short time the organization has had many changes in production management and the confidence in the management has decreased. This is the time to make fundamental choices about strategy, structure and leadership.
• Leading the production organization including technical services.
• Improving efficiency.
• Increasing the availability of the installations by setting up an efficient maintenance system.
• Implementing Lean and World Class Manufacturing.
• Improving People Management.
The profile of the hired Interim Manager
• Very experienced interim manager in production companies in the food sector.
• Engineer (ir.) WTB, MBA.
• Focused on efficiency and quality improvement.
• Able to implement Continuous Improvement, Lean and People Management.
• Real people manager with humor, overview and trust radiating to the internal organization.
• Communicates strongly at all levels within the organization.
• Ensures sustainable change and support.
• Efficiency improvement by 50%.
• Occupancy rate from 85% to 99%.
• Change of culture from output-oriented to quality-oriented.
• Significant improvement of ethos within the plant.