HRM Change management - Ingredient producer
Our referent is a globally operating organization that handles the production and sales of ingredients. The products for applications in the food and feed industry are supplied all over the world . Production takes place from multiple production locations. The strategy is based on three pillars: cost leadership, innovation and efficient processes. Respect, taking responsibility and developing are important core values.
Situation: the company is in transition. The market is under pressure and there is a need for stability and organizational development.
• Professionalization of the HR organization.
• Reorganization of rhe international sales organization.
• Development of sales and marketing team.
• HR Projects in Europe, Asia and North and South America.
The profile of the hired Interim Manager
• HR Manager acting on a strategic level.
• Specialized in organizational development and change management.
• MSc Human Resource Management.
• At least more than 18 years of experience in the field of People Management.
• Abstemious, focused and analytically strong. He knows how to create support.
• Able to translate strategic goals into results at the workplace.
• Open and pleasant person to work with.
• From local sales grown to an international sales team.
• Reduced from 15 sales offices to 2 central offices for Europe and Asia.
• Strong reduction of sales team through better balance in 'hunters' and 'farmers'.
• More focus on added value sales and more intensive cooperation with distributors.
• Stronger positioning in the market, lower internal costs and visible sales improvement.