Sales Manager - The NetherlandsHome Office with travel
Over Prinova Europe Limited
Prinova is a leading global provider of high-quality ingredients across numerous industries such as the food & beverage and animal nutrition industry. Their expertise in sourcing has allowed them to maintain durable relationships with primary producers worldwide. With a strong focus on quality, they employ quality processes and systems to ensure consistent delivery of reliable products. With an in-house R&D Laboratory, a highly experienced team provides technical support for product development and quality assurance. The company is dedicated to achieving complete customer satisfaction and to establish long-term relationships. It possesses a company culture which is collaborative, team oriented, agile and supportive.
The European Head Office is based in London with regional offices across Europe, expanding their footprint in recent years. In order to accommodate this growth, we are searching for a Sales Manager in the Netherlands.
Market and customer development in the Netherlands
- Facilitate growth and development with new and existing customers within the Netherlands.
- Build and nurture new and existing customer relationships by means of periodic visits.
- Responsible for planning and budgeting within assigned area, including setting sales objectives.
- Achieve sales figures, profitability, and account results within the assigned accounts, territory, or market segments.
- Manage the day-to-day business by closely cooperating with the internal departments (Accounting, Product Management, Sales Assistance, Logistics, and Quality) to provide support and technical information to customers, resolve claims and debt collections.
- Identification and report of market, competition, and industry trends and product opportunities.
- Look for potential new supply sources for the Prinova group.
- Proactively feeding market information to customers.
- Identify and capitalize on market opportunities.
- As needed perform initial research on companies to identify line of business, products, and possible application for our products.
- Report to the General Manager Prinova Benelux & France.
Self-starter, client focused and result driven
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role as Sales Manager, Account Manager, or Commercial Director.
- Experience in the ingredients industry is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
- (Inter)national travel.
- Self-starter used to work in an individual role.
- Result driven and customer friendly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Takes initiatives, always on the lookout for sales opportunities.
Prinova offers a position in the European Sales Organisation with room for your own initiatives and input. Your entrepreneurial mindset and sales results are rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits.
Prinova has exclusively outsourced the recruitment and selection for this position to CeresRecruitment.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.