Sales Manager PoultryBoxmeer (The Netherlands) / Home Office
Do you have knowledge of Poultry and especially in day-old chicks and hatching eggs? Do you want to communicate and close deals with worldwide customers and are you in for frequent travelling? Then join Hendrix Genetics and advance your career while being a part of better breeding.
Over Hendrix Genetics BV
'Better Breeding Today, Brighter Life Tomorrow'
Hendrix Genetics, headquartered in Boxmeer, The Netherlands, is a leading multispecies animal breeding company with primary activities in layer, turkey, pig, aquaculture and traditional poultry breeding. The innovative breeding programs give birth to strong animals that thrive under all conditions. This is how Hendrix Genetics feeds the world, today and tomorrow. Backed by a strong portfolio of leading brands, Hendrix Genetics provides expertise and resources to producers in over 100 countries, with operations and joint ventures in 25 countries and has more than 3.500 employees worldwide.
ISA Export is the worldwide supplier of commercial layer hatching eggs and day-old chicks. They offer a broad portfolio of white and brown laying hens, (colored) broilers, turkeys and guinea fowl. The hatching eggs and day-old chicks are produced by Hendrix Genetics in 6 different countries in Europe. The brands ISA, Bovans and Dekalb have been carefully developed to meet the needs and challenges of the poultry producers. The Sales Manager Poultry is a valuable member of ISA Export. In order to further facilitate growth, we are looking for a Sales Manager Poultry.
Trading in hatching eggs and day-old chicks to poultry producers worldwide
- Closing deals and expanding sales with existing and new customers.
- Developing new export markets mainly in French speaking African countries and the Middle East. Active prospecting, network building and selection of distributors.
- Achieving results through intensive telephone and personal contact.
- Visiting breeders and layers to give technical advice.
- You work closely with the Internal Sales Team for logistical and administrative processing.
- You will report to the Manager ISA Export.
Trader who likes to score, to close deals and to travel globally
- Bachelor’s degree in for example International Business, Animal Science, Agriculture or Veterinary Medicine (HAS, HAN, HEAO or WUR).
- Few years of experience within international sales or technical agricultural support for example Trader, Export Manager, Sales Manager or Account Manager.
- Knowledge of layer products within the egg chain value is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel (40%).
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in Dutch, English and French. Or willing to develop your basic knowledge of French.
- Independent and commercial.
- Very good and clear in communication.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proactive and self-starter.
- Easily adapts and understands different cultures.
Hendrix Genetics offers the opportunity to apply your education, skills and knowledge to help solve real problems (feed a hungry planet) in a constantly evolving, fast-paces business environment. Good possibilities for further personal development in a professional training and working environment with attractive career opportunities. The position offers a competitive remuneration package, combined with a pleasant, no-nonsense working atmosphere guided by: Better Breeding Today, Brighter Life Tomorrow.
Hendrix Genetics has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the position of Sales Manager Poultry exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.