Global Nutritionist PoultryBoxmeer (The Netherlands) / Home Office
Do you have knowledge on nutrition in Poultry and especially in Layers? Do you want to advise the worldwide customers and are you in for frequent travelling? Then join Hendrix Genetics and advance your career while being a part of better breeding.
Over Hendrix Genetics BV
Hendrix Genetics, headquartered in Boxmeer, the Netherlands, is a leading multispecies animal breeding company with primary activities in layer, turkey, pig, aquaculture and traditional poultry breeding. The innovative breeding programs give birth to strong animals that thrive under all conditions. This is how Hendrix Genetics feeds the world, today and tomorrow. Backed by a strong portfolio of leading brands, Hendrix Genetics provides expertise and resources to producers in more than 100 countries, with operations and joint ventures in 25 countries and more than 3.500 employees worldwide.
The Nutritionist is a valuable member of the Global Hendrix Genetics Layers Technical Service Team and supports the internal operations on feed programs for layers. The Nutritionist works closely with the colleagues from the sales department to support them in advising the worldwide customers on poultry nutrition.
Global optimization of layer feed and technical support to sales and breeders
- Nutritional and layer management support to internal and external customers.
- Visiting breeders, layers and colleagues globally to give nutritional advices.
- Optimize formulation of concentrates and compound feed programs for breeders and layers.
- Part of the team that defines the range of feeds for Hendrix Genetics Layers.
- Educate the sales teams, provide professional technical knowledge and advice.
- Represent Hendrix Genetics Layers professionally during (inter-)national meetings and conferences related to nutrition of layers.
- Be the contact person of Global Hendrix Genetics for all technical nutritional aspects for breeders and layers.
- You are a member of the Global Hendrix Genetics Layers Technical Service Team and will report to the Director of Operations and Global Services.
Influencer who likes to share knowledge on nutrition in Poultry and to travel globally
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in for instance Animal Science, Agriculture or Veterinary Medicine with the focus on Animal Nutrition.
- High level knowledge of layer products within the egg chain value.
- Experience in nutrition (raw material, formulation, feed ranges) and technical management in poultry and preferably especially in layers.
- Willingness to travel (40%).
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Teamplayer, shares knowledge.
- Proactive and self-starter.
- Analytical skills.
Hendrix Genetics offers the opportunity to apply your education, skills and knowledge to help solve real problems (feed a hungry planet) in a constantly evolving, fast-paces business environment. Good possibilities for further personal development in a professional training and working environment with attractive career opportunities. The position offers a competitive remuneration package, combined with a pleasant, no-nonsense working atmosphere guided by: Better Breeding Today, Brighter Life Tomorrow.
Hendrix Genetics has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the position of Global Nutritionist Poultry exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Comprehensive information regarding Hendrix Genetics www.hendrix-genetics.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.