Business Unit Manager Swine BeneluxHome Office, the Dutch office is located in Naaldwijk
Are you a straight forward BU Manager able to face the challenges in the changing market of livestock farming in the Benelux? Sound knowledge of the Swine- and or Poultry business is a must.
Over CEVA Sante Animale B.V.
Ceva Santé Animale is one of the fastest growing top 5 veterinary pharmaceutical companies in the world. The company has branches in 45 countries, including 12 research centers and 25 production units. Ceva has around 5.000 employees worldwide and is active in 110 countries. They offer an extensive range of products for pets and farm animals. The range focuses primarily on behavior, cardiology, parasite control, fertility, locomotion and preventive veterinary medicines.
The Benelux market is characterised by high competition with both multinaltional companies and regional companies for products of individual- and mass treatments. The customers are business oriented; clinics group together, resulting in bigger units with more purchasing power and more demands. And last but not least, livestock farming is in transition towards systems with a sound balance between animal wellfare and sustainability.
For handling these challenges in the Benlux we are looking for a Business Unit Manager Swine & Poultry with a clear sense of conceptual thinking and a true sense of achievement.
Responsible for top- and bottom line results and redesign the BU Swine & Poultry
- As a key member of the Benelux team, you help to develop the strategy and direction in the Benelux, with responsibility for budgetary planning and control of the Swine & Poultry budget.
- Redesign the commercial policy, strategy and way of working.
- Responsible for effective market development and accountable for the sales and profit achievements of the swine and poultry business and the respective budgets.
- Leading support services to customers and provide training for the Benelux sales team.
- Bring the commercial organization in line with major trends and networks in veterinary business.
- Appointing, leading and supporting Key Account Managers.
- Reporting to the Managing Director Benelux.
High achiever with commitment, expertise and leadership
- Preferably MSc in Business Management, Marketing, Animal Science / Health, Animal, Life Sciences, Nutrition & Health, DVM, etc.
- At least 5 years experience in animal health or poultry (with some years at a senior level); with a minimum of 5-7 years responsibility for sales and marketing. Experience in swine business is essential, but relevant experience in intensive livestock (poultry, aquaculture, veal) may be considered.
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and spoken. As this position covers the Benelux French would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Open and constructive communicator on different levels.
- People, change and commercial management skills.
- Conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Flexible and service-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Curious and ambitious.
Ceva Santé Animale is an independent company, owned by its employees, which sets them apart from others in the industry. The result-driven culture has ensured that many external entrepreneurs, who joined them, value freedom with a common goal in mind. Good results are rewarded with interesting employment conditions.
Ceva Santé Animale has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Business Unit Manager Swine & Poultry Benelux to CeresRecruitment.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.