Over Proti-Farm, The Protein CompanyAre you looking to be part of a Game Changer Team in the food industry? Proti-Farm is looking for a serious and passionate Nutritionist to strengthen the team.
Proti-Farm is an agri-tech innovator. They are producing and marketing high-quality sustainable ingredients for the food industry. The durable products are highly nutritious, easy to digest, planet-friendly because of their sustainable production and have the potential to feed the world of tomorrow. The unique, scalable, high-tech vertical-farming facility enables Proti-Farm’s controlled production of powders and oils from high quality insects for the food and beverage industry. Proti-Farm is the first of its kind at its current scale of patented automated insect breeding and rearing, as well as producing value-adding and distinguishing food ingredients through patented processing.
Proti-Farm has built its knowledge center - and simultaneously proof-of-concept - in Ermelo and is currently going through the planned scale-up process.
Proti-Farm is all about innovation, sustainability, and “feeding the world without consuming the earth”. More then 50 highly motivated professionals are dedicated to make a difference and are continuously optimizing all processes and methodologies.
FunctieA practical research position in nutrition at a “Game Changer” in food
- Profile the detailled nutritional needs for the different life phases of the Lesser Mealwurm (Buffalo) concerning macronutrients, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Design, set up and when necessary execute research and trials.
- Analyze, process and document research data and share the insights and experience with the R&D team.
- Follow developments in the nutrition field (non-insect and insect).
- Closely work together with the R&D team and keep in contact and work together with external Stakeholders.
- Report to the Director R&D.
ProfielPragmatic Nutritionist who likes to enter and explore the unknown
- MSc in Animal Nutrition, Life Sciences, Nutrition & Health etc.
- Some years relevant working experience as Nutritionist.
- Knowledge of the different available feed ingredients.
- Good knowledge of statistics and capable to analyze data.
- Experience in a practical research environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and spoken.
- Independent and critical.
- Sustainable & innovative mindset.
- Game Changer attitude.
- Team player.
- Hands-on approach.
- Analytical and solution driven.
- Capable to share information internally.
- Open and constructive communicator on different levels.
AanbodWorking at Proti-Farm means help to feed the world without consuming the earth. Proti-Farm is constantly innovating and developing with the goal to create sustainable food production. Working at Proti-Farm gives you the chance to explore your capabilities and to grow with them in the ultra-exciting insect industry! You will get the opportunity to take initiative in your research area and by taking the right decisions with the R&D team you can make impact.
Proti-Farm has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Nutritionist exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.protifarm.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.