Product Manager Feed AdditivesAntwerp. Easily accessible by train.
Over Huvepharma NVHuvepharma® is a fast-growing global pharmaceutical company with a focus on developing, manufacturing and marketing of human and animal health products. These pillars are the basis of our company name, Huvepharma: HUman and VEterinary PHARMAceuticals. We place equal emphasis on the production and marketing of products for animals and for humans. The company also manufactures and markets enzymes for food, feed and industrial applications.
FunctieAre you seeking a job where you can utilize your many talents? Where you not only rely on your technical knowledge, but also know how to communicate it to others? Where you bring the feed additives for which you are responsible to the outside world, in this case literally worldwide? Do you like to travel abroad regularly and to undertake a multitude of interesting tasks, from technical support to marketing of your products? If so, this challenging role is for you.
Positioning and supporting your portfolio worldwide
- As Product Manager Feed Additives, you contribute to the growth of Huvepharma® worldwide.
- Initially, you are responsible for a number of existing feed additives that you support internationally. New products may be added to your portfolio down the track.
- You are the coordinating hub in all your projects and direct cooperation between the various departments to bring your product to market in the best way possible.
- You are abroad 40% of the time. You provide technical training to the sales force, offer support to distributors and visit key accounts. You also take part in trade fairs.
- You write and follow up business and marketing plans and report to the Global Marketing Director.
ProfielCreative international entrepreneur
- At least a master’s degree in veterinary medicine, bioengineering or industrial agricultural engineering. An additional business qualification is highly regarded.
- Strong interest in nutrition and/or livestock farming.
- Excellent English both written and spoken.
- Prepared to travel abroad worldwide 40% of the time.
- Flexible, enterprising and solution-oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Good analytical ability.
- Entrepreneurial and independent.
AanbodHuvepharma® offers a challenging and varied position within a successful and ambitious organization in an international environment. Space for personal development and growth opportunities are plentiful. Along with a competitive and attractive renumeration package, this role is supplemented with various fringe benefits.
Huvepharma has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for Product Manager Feed Additives exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
More information about Huvepharma can be found on www.huvepharma.com.
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.