Product Manager BiostimulantsWestmaas
Over Van Iperen International BV
Van Iperen International is part of the Van Iperen Group and was founded in 2010 and currently working with over 50 motivated colleagues, located all over the world. They produce and market specialty fertilizers for agricultural and sustainable crop nutrition. Van Iperen International is operating worldwide and are driven by innovation and developing new ways to serve the market. They offer their business partners a high level of involvement (agronomical, marketing and sales support) in order to supply local markets with the best effective fertilizer solutions for their needs, as well as support when it comes to logistics, registration and innovation. Van Iperen International is expanding their marketing department and are therefore looking for a Product Manager Biostimulants.
Develop concepts and applications for various fertilizers and bio stimulation
- Intermediair between product development, marketing, sales, technicians and the suppliers.
- Together with R&D, product development and the suppliers responsible for the formulation of (new) high quality products and an adequate market proposition.
- Lead the technical launch of new products and concepts (internal and towards customers) as well as products that require extra marketing attention.
- Give internal (technicians and sales) and external (distributors) technical advice and be the backbone in order to support the national and international business.
- Support newly introduced products and innovative specialties in collaboration with other product managers, technicians and sales, national and international.
- Initiating a good product policy, - strategy and - portfolio.
- Translating trial information to ‘ready to use’ tools for sales and technicians.
- Come with new ideas for the organization and prioritize.
- Direct report to the Marketing Director.
Enthusiastic and innovative thinker with a sound commercial feeling
- BSc. or MSc. degree in Plant Science, Plant Cultivation, Plant Physiology, Chemistry or Biotechnology at the HAS or WUR or comparable.
- Preferably experience in a Product Management role.
- Technical knowledge on nutrition and bio-stimulation is preferred.
- Scientific and commercial understanding.
- Fluent in English. Preferably in Dutch and other modern languages.
- Willing to travel to a certain extend (20%).
- Proactive and self-starter.
- High level of autonomy.
- Energetic with adequate tact.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm and passion in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment.
- Engaging personality with good judgement, able to translate business intelligence into commercial strategic options.
- Team player with convincing communication skills, able to connect with people in various disciplines.
- Inventive and innovative way of thinking.
- International scope, ability to work with different cultures.
Van Iperen International offers an interesting opportunity
Van Iperen International has outsourced the search and selection for the Product Manager Biostimulants exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.vaniperen.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.