Senior Brand ManagerWestern-Europe
Over European Fruit CooperationEuropean Fruit Cooperation (EFC), as a cooperative venture between Koninklijke FruitmastersGroep in the Netherlands, WOG (Württembergische Obstgenossenschaft) Raiffeisen eG in South Germany and BelOrta in Belgium, was founded in 2002 in order to implement a visionary strategy in the increasing internationalization of the fruit trade. The society works for approximately 1,600 fruit producers who together represent a yearly turnover of EUR 330 millions. Top quality fruit is marketed under the trademark names Kanzi®, Greenstar® and Migo®. In order to develop market, the very interesting job vacancy Senior Brand Manager for Greenstar® and Migo® is now available.
FunctieBuild your Brands and Relationships
- Manage and develop the Greenstar® and the Migo® brands.
- Allocate and manage the worldwide production programs of the fruits, based on the market needs.
- Organize the marketing of the fruit varieties throughout the whole supply chain by implementing campaign management.
- Implementation of plans and marketing campaigns by continuous communication with breeders, growers, license partners and retailers.
- Responsible for the operations and marketing budget for the varieties.
- As Senior Brand Manager you report directly to the CEO.
ProfielCommercial entrepreneur with proven track record in marketing
- Preferably Master’s degree or comparable higher vocational education combined with extensive supplementary marketing studies or training.
- Background in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics combined with experience in retail, agricultural or food industry.
- Proven international work experience.
- A minimum of 10 years work experience of which at least 5 years in senior management function(s).
- Proven language skills: English, German and Dutch.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with a diversity of people.
- Result- and customer oriented.
- A high degree of commitment and involvement.
- Strong personality with persuasion.
AanbodPlace of employment
Flexible and approximately 20% Borgloon, 20% Geldermalsen, 50% Traveling mainly in Europe, but also intercontinental.
This is a great career opportunity to work very marketing oriented in the world of produce brands. EFC has a huge network. A mentor is available and ready to transfer all knowledge. Flexibility, integrity and efficiency are core values. The employment conditions are excellent.
EFC has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Senior Brand Manager exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Information regarding the companies can be found at www.kanziapple.com, www.greenstarapple.com, www.migopear.com and www.efcfruit.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.