VP Marketing & SalesThe Netherlands
Are you ready to contribute your business experience to increase the successes of TomaTech?
About TomaTechTomaTech, is a dynamic and creative boutique Tomato Seed company focusing exclusively on the development of innovative, superior quality, hybrid tomatoes. They are using cutting-edge molecular technology combined with classical breeding techniques to tailor their seeds to deliver innovative, productive and flavorful tomatoes that exceed their customers expectations. They combine their unique genetics with a creative go to market approach for the benefit of their customers. The company, established in 2004, is based in Israel and has offices in Spain, Italy, North-America and is planning to open a facility in The Netherlands. To facilitate the continues growth of the Company we are looking for a global VP Marketing & Sales.
Develop further growth through first class business strategies and excellent execution
- Lead the TomaTech business across markets to achieve profitable growth and to reach leadership position in key markets & segments.
- Set ambitious and realistic business objectives, develop a sound strategy and drive its implementation to reach short, mid and long-term targets.
- Planning, Marketing Services & Forecasting; coach and develop the regional Marketing teams.
- Actively involve and lead demand creation along the value chain throughout downstream activities.
- Build and manage the company M&S team, recruit, coach, and develop capabilities across territories.
- Learn the markets trends and reflect to breeders in collaboration with the Product Managers.
- Develop innovative business models to promote company’s business and increase its profitability.
- Propose and lead discussions of new business models and partnerships.
- Recommend and execute establishment of subsidiaries, and cooperation with third parties.
- Having, as an active member of the Management Team, a strong contribute to growth and development of the company.
Successful international manager focussed on results of business and people
- BSc. or MSc. in Agribusiness, Economics or Business Administration complemented with training/courses in leadership and/or sales and/or marketing management.
- Demonstrated marketing and commercial track record in horticulture.
- Strong business sense with focus on Strategy development and implementation.
- Ability to provide inspiring leadership to a international team of professional managers.
- Fluent in Dutch and English is required, Spanish will be an advantage.
- Intensive international and domestic travel is required.
- International scope, ability to work with different cultures.
- Strong commercial leadership skills.
- Communication skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Accurate and structured.
- Results orientated with ability to proactively address marketing & sales opportunities.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork building and people management skills.
The company offers a challenging opportunity to take a leading position in this successful young international seed company. They offer a ccompetitive remuneration package. Reporting to the CEO.
The recruitment for the VP Marketing & Sales has been exclusively outsourced to CeresRecruitment. Information regarding the company can be found at www.tomatech.com. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.