Technical Marketing Manager Belgium/NetherlandsHome Office and visits to the offices in Belgium and in the Netherlands
About FMC Agricultural SolutionsFMC Agricultural Solutions is a division of FMC Corporation and is a global leader providing solutions to growers around the world with a portfolio of products in crop protection, plant health and professional pest and turf maintenance. In 2017 FMC has acquired DuPont’s global insecticide and herbicide portfolio and has therefore a highest quality product range as well as a strong R&D pipeline. By combining those strengths FMC doesn’t only secure its position on the market but is also investing significant resources into new chemistry technologies ahead of market needs such as a novel insecticide to control resistant pest or broad spectrum herbicides. Besides their current based solutions, FMC puts its focus on new active ingredients, new formulations and new mode of actions by creating innovative solutions while preserving the environment. Their innovative and cost-effective solutions are valued thanks to FMC’s engagement, partnership and continuous dialogue with customers. FMC agricultural turnover is $4,5 billion, with offices in more than 70 countries, employs 7000 people among which a global commercial team, 1800 technical experts and 800 R&D employees. Research investment represents more than 7% of sales. In order to lead this growth, FMC is hiring a Technical Marketing Manager Belgium/Netherlands.
Support Belgium and the Netherlands in their marketing operations to achieve the strategic objectives of the portfolio
- You are accountable for the yearly marketing budget, create campaigns according to the strategy and coordinate internal and external communications.
- In partnership with the sales and technical teams, you create selling stories through presentations, slide shows, videos, product demonstrations, etc.
- You execute market research, analyse and interprete the markets data to identify market opportunities and to recommend pricing objectives and guidelines for the products.
- You’re comfortable in promoting the products through the social media channels in order to increase their visibility and you will manage the FMC Belgian and Dutch websites.
- You’re able to translate scientific and complex content into attractive visual or digital content such as brochures, newsletters, press releases, etc.
- You ensure strong communication with the EMEA and global teams to align on FMC communication guidance and you liaise with them to organize relevant fairs and trade shows.
- As Technical Marketing Manager, you report to the Country Leader in Belgium and work in close collaboration with both the Belgium and Dutch teams to get alignment on campaigns and promotion activities.
Creative and hands-on, you make things happen
- Bachelor or Master of Sciences : Bioengineering, Agronomy, Chemistry, Biology or related or equivalent by experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in an agricultural or crop protection environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, the knowledge of French is a plus.
- You’re a self-starter and a strong team player while you’re also able to work independently.
- You think proactively and have the ability to federate the teams even with remote colleagues.
- Customer oriented with a strong interest and understanding of marketing communication.
- You’re data driven and able to develop practical recommendations in order to trigger strategic decisions.
Attractive remuneration plus attractive benefits package. A challenging and dynamic work environment that recognizes and stimulates people. The opportunity to use knowledge and expertise in a market-leading, innovative and multinational crop protection company.
Home Office and visits to the offices in Belgium (Braine l’Alleud) and in the Netherlands (Rotterdam).
FMC Corporation has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment.Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.fmc.com. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.