Technical Advisor Pigs & Poultry NL/DEHome Office (The Netherlands and Germany)
About CID LinesCID LINES, an Ecolab Company, believes that hygiene is health. And that health, in turn, is the key to more profitability and sustainability. In agriculture, healthy animals ensure a higher return on investment for farmers. CID LINES, located in Belgium, offers a broad, high quality range of products, combined with tailored advice to improve hygiene in the agricultural and food industry. They are a group of 300 passionate professionals and operating with circa 1000 articles in more than 100 markets across the globe. Well known hygiene products for pigs & poultry are for example VIROCID, KENO SAN, CID 2000, KENO FIX, KICKSTART and CID CLEAN. They work closely with their dealers in partnership to realize their vision. After an intensive training on products, biosecurity and the farm to fork approach on animal production, you will be responsible for the technical support of all distributors and importers in The Netherlands and the north of Germany.
Building and maintaining strong relationships with distributors
- Improving technical knowledge of the sales teams of the local partners: sharing expertise through professional trainings, presentations and field visits at key accounts.
- Technical support: answering on all types of technical questions related to product, biosecurity and customer specific solutions.
- Supporting the introduction of new products.
- Participation in fairs and seminars.
- You work together with the Sales Managers (3 in Germany and 3 in The Netherlands) and technical colleagues in Animal Health.
- You will report to the Animal Health Commercial Leadership and together establish your action plan and targets, based on agreed strategies.
People oriented technical advisor
- Bachelor or Master degree in for instance Animal Science, Animal Husbandry, Livestock Production, Nutrition or Bio-Engineering.
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience in a function like animal specialist, sales of ingredients, additives, veterinary products to intensive livestock farming.
- Knowledge of animal production with specific knowledge either species related (poultry or swine) or in the health- or nutritional field.
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in Dutch, German and English.
- Willingness to travel 60% of your time in The Netherlands and (the north of) Germany.
- Based in Benelux or Germany.
- Independent, entrepreneurial and result-oriented
- Dynamic, innovation
- Strong communication skills, influencer, stimulating and coaching
CID LINES is building up with Ecolab, the global leader in water, food safety and hygiene technologies and services. Together, they have complementary strength and expertise, creating a global Animal Health Division. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work. You will join a company with a worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans. All of this against an attractive and competitive salary and secondary employment conditions.
CID LINES has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Comprehensive information regarding CID LINES www.cidlines.com. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.