Quality ManagerMade, The Netherlands
Hazera is a global leader in the seed industry. As part of the French Limagrain Cooperation, Hazera brings expertise, commitment and support, combining decades of experience with state-of-the-art technology. Hazera breeds, produces and markets varieties and seeds in a wide range of vegetable crops around the world. Hazera’s two headquarters are situated in Brurim in Israel and in Made in The Netherlands. The company has subsidiaries in twelve countries and an extensive distribution network.
The Business Units Processing & Quality Management in The Netherlands as well as Israel are responsible for the seed processing operations. Besides operations, both business units include quality management, maintenance, facilities and security department.
We are searching for a Quality Manager with an international scope to be based at the headquarter in The Netherlands.
Managing quality from the early stage of new seed varieties to commercial release
- After an extensive onboarding and training program you will take care of the overall quality management, performing risk analyses in every stage from development to production and release to the market.
- Ensure a good commercial result without losing sight of our customers’ needs and meeting all applicable quality standards. Checking if the delivery matches customer order. Address any unexpected outcomes during production or manufacturing.
- In the role of Quality Manager, you also do assessments of complaints and lead complaints management.
- Provide a critical view on current state of quality awareness, apply a preventative approach to quality management and create an environment of continuous improvement.
- Coaching, influencing and convincing people at all levels in the company without being their direct manager.
- Become a specialist in the quality performance of a specific crop family.
- This position will focus on The Netherlands initially but will migrate to a global role.
- The Quality Manager reports to the Processing & Quality Management Director.
Pragmatic and approachable Quality Manager with an international scope
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Industrial Engineering, or agri business related study.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar quality, sales, marketing and/or operations position.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the vegetable seeds business or strongly related business, such as ingredients or fresh produce industry.
- Advanced knowledge of database software analytical tools.
- Phytopathology knowledge is a plus.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- International travel.
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality.
- Analytical and solution focused.
- Strong communication skills, able to engage a team and build relationships.
- Autonomous, takes initiatives and thinks outside the box.
- Helicopter view.
Hazera offers a principal position in a customer and market oriented company. They are openminded and flexible with focus on the personal development of employees. They respect individual needs and offer room for initiatives and input. Entrepreneurship and leadership are rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at https://www.hazera.com. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.