Leading position within Cargill’s FSQR European operation
- Accountable for the implementation of all food safety (FS) programs, quality (Q) programs, product specifications and the regulatory (R) programs within the location.
- Ensure compliance with company, governmental and customer requirements and expectations, also by creating procedures and work instructions.
- Interface effectively with customers, ensure products meet specifications, answer questions & solve customer problems.
- Leading all external audits on-site, such a GMP+, SecureFeed, SKAL and NVWA.
- Part of FSQR auditor pool; responsible for 1 internal audit each year in another Cargill plant and occasionally supplier audits.
- Managing two direct reports and responsible for their talent management including selection, training development, performance management, engagement and personal safety.
- Working closely with FSQR teams across Europe to harmonize and implement the same standards in all Cargill locations.
- Reporting directly to Operations Manager and a functional reporting line to FSQR Manager Premixes Europe.
Talented quality professional with eye for detail
- BSc. or MSc. in Animal Science, Animal Nutrition, Food Sciences, Nutrition & Health, Food Technology or comparable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar job within production environment.
- Good knowledge on Food Safety and Quality and experience with auditing and risk management.
- Strong people management and project management skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Strong listening and (interpersonal) communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and time-management skills.
- Results orientated with ability to proactively address customer opportunities.
- Passion for quality and service-minded approach.
- Long-term focus and relationship builder.
- International scope, ability to work with different cultures.
- Detailed and able to delegate.
- Critical and able to prioritize.
Cargill Provimi provides a diverse, supportive environment where you will be able to grow personally and professionally by stretching your abilities and channelling your talents. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid privately-owned companies in the world.
Cargill has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Quality Manager exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.