International Commercial Manager (MT-member) (vervuld)Harmelen
Do you have a proven track record in international sales, leading a sales team successfully, coaching people on the job and closing deals? Do you want to grow together? Then join CowManager and work from a very modern office facility on a beautiful rural location.
About CowManager B.V.
CowManager has revolutionized the world of cow management with the ear tag technology that gives accurate insights in the wellness of individual cows and herds. Dairy farmers in more than 30 countries are successfully using their proven data-driven solutions which deliver insights and analytics to maximize productivity and health of every individual cow. It increases profitability and makes life easier for farmers.
CowManager is a family owned business with its own dairy farm in the centre of The Netherlands. A team of 40 young, enthusiastic and committed employees work on the future of dairy farming. Over the years CowManager received numerous awards for their innovative solutions. In order to realize their ambition, CowManager will now scale up and invest to expand their activities worldwide.
Develop and implement international sales strategy, build and lead an international sales team
- Set up the international strategic plan and determine the positioning of CowManager in the market, set goals on sales growth and execute related activities and budget.
- Responsible for achieving worldwide sales targets with focus on USA, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa.
- Manage and expand the international sales team (currently 2 persons) and dealer network worldwide.
- Relationship Management with dealers and customers.
- Represent CowManager effectively at industry exhibitions, conferences and seminars.
- Follow market developments, identify trends, discover commercial opportunities and new promising markets.
- Create strategic partnerships.
- Work in close cooperation with the CEO and Head of Dealer Management & Marketing.
- You are a member of the Management Team and will report to the CEO.
Entrepreneurial strategic sparring partner with coaching skills and getting things done
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in for instance Animal Science, Farm Technology, Information Technology, Economics, Business Administration, etc. Preferably complemented with training courses in leadership and/or sales and/or marketing.
- At least 12 years relevant experience in international commercial positions, of which preferably more than 8 years in management positions.
- Experience in direct sales and indirect sales through distribution channels and proven track record in strategic- and consultative selling processes.
- Affinity (and network) within the agricultural sector.
- Willingness to travel (25 - 30%).
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English. German is preferable.
- Commercially strong and pleasant negotiator.
- Business acumen, result oriented and good financial insights.
- Capable to analyse problems on a conceptual level and ability to improvise.
- Teamplayer and coach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good listening skills and empathy.
Developing yourself and your team within an ambitious company that has the ambition to continuously develop smart and easy to understand solutions to make farmer’s lives easier and make more profit. The position of International Commercial Manager provides and requires a high degree of responsibility and autonomy. You can contribute to a sustainable future in global dairy farming. This challenge is granted with a competitive remuneration package. Working in this Dutch family owned business means working in pleasant atmosphere, informal and no-nonsense with short communication lines.
Harmelen (close to Utrecht, The Netherlands)
CowManager has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the position of International Commercial Manager exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
Comprehensive information regarding CowManager visit www.cowmanager.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.