Head of Export2 days a week in Gent (Belgium), 10% travel, international
Would you like to develop the export strategy for your team? Are you ambitious and do you want to achieve growth objectives? Fancy playing an active role in the export strategy by ensuring optimal use of fertilizers to face global food production? Then this challenge can take your career to the next level!
About TrifertoTriferto is an international wholesaler of mineral fertilizers. With its 70 employees, Triferto is part of the Brokking family business, which has been active in the agricultural sector for 125 years. With its strong market position in Northwest Europe and its export activities, more than 60 countries are served. Significant growth is expected in export and you just might be the Head of Export we are looking for.
Growth engine in Triferto’s exportbusiness
- You monitor and coach the team of 3 Export Managers and 3 back office employees.
- You develop sales plans and create concepts based on customer needs.
- You analyze the fertilizer market and the sales market at the international level and you broaden your knowledge of legislation and regulations with regard to import and export.
- You keep an overview of product availability and you optimize sales and the supply chain according to the circumstances.
- You maintain good relationships with customers, suppliers and logistics partners.
- This role will report to the CCO of Triferto.
Leader and networker
- University degree in a business, commercial, engineering or a technical field.
- You have 5 years of relevant work experience in national and international trade, preferably in the agricultural sector.
- You speak English.
- You communicate easily at different levels and with different cultures.
- You are a teamleader who pays attention to atmosphere and mutual relationships.
- You have strong analytical skills: you know how to respond to innovations thanks to extensive market & customer knowledge.
- You are a self-starter, ambitious and independent.
An exciting and challenging international commercial position in a dynamic and professional environment where long-term growth plans are central. You will join a no-nonsense team where everyone stands up for each other and technical knowledge is available. This position enables you to quickly participate in international trade at the highest level. Ultimately, you achieve strategic influence over the company’s results and future successes. Check out this link and feel how concrete it can be for you in the second half of this company video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTShHLWsX10.
Triferto has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to Ceres Recruitment. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.