Dairy Trader PolandThe Netherlands, Emmeloord (with frequent travelling to and in Poland)
About Farmel Dairy Business
Farmel is a fast growing and dynamic international trading company in raw milk and various dairy products, including powder and butter. Due to its extensive network of own dairy farmers, they have a large and stable milk volume. In this dynamic market they can therefore operate flexibly and deliver what the customer needs. Farmel has the drive to meet these needs quickly.
As a worldwide player in the dairy industry Farmel has a strategical growth ambition. To realize this growth we are currently looking for a Dairy Trader Poland, a real team player, commercially strong and with deep interest for sourcing and selling of food commodities within an (international) B2B environment. Relocation to the Netherlands will be expected, but frequent business trips to Poland will allow you to stay in close contact with customers and family.
Build on relationships and trade with suppliers and customers on the Polish dairy sector.
- Actively look for and trade liquid and powder dairy products in Poland, and in cooperation with your colleagues, across Europe.
- Support the settlement of transactions.
- Recognize, analyse and respond to trade opportunities.
- Build up long-term relationships with existing and new customers and suppliers.
- Budgeting, forecasting and implementation of business objectives.
- Gather and process market information from your network.
- Share market information (and trends) within the team.
- Supervise the correct implementation of trade agreements.
- Stay in close contact with the Logistic, Quality and Financial Departments, and with the Commodity Traders of the company in the Netherlands.
- The Dairy Trader Poland reports to the Commercial Director.
Ambitious food commodities specialist, analytical and with a ‘yes we can’ attitude.
- Higher educated (preferable in international business, commodities trading or economics).
- Experience in trading (food) commodities.
- Knowledge of the (Polish) dairy market and business culture.
- Knowledge of hedging/ risk strategy.
- Driving license cat. B.
- Fluency in Polish and English, strong willingness to learn Dutch.
- Strong analytical skills and not afraid to make decisions by yourself, smart thinking and doing.
- Ability to establish and maintain business contacts.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, also under stressful situations.
- Ability to spot and fast respond on business opportunities.
- Well-developed personal skills (self-motivated, honest, result driven and customer oriented).
Our Client offers an open international working atmosphere in a modern, ambitious and strong growing company, and a high level of autonomy. The candidate will receive the opportunity to further build on the relationships with suppliers and customers in Poland and abroad. Depending on results remuneration can be excellent. An extensive training period and assistance in relocation will be foreseen. You have the opportunity to grow together with the company and to build out the activities on the CEE market.
Recruitment and Selection for the Dairy Trader Poland is outsourced exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. Further information regarding Farmel Dairy Business can be found on www.farmel.nl. A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.