Business Development Manager EuropeMild-Hybrid: office in Campodersago, traveling to market areas and home office
Are you passionate about agricultural equipment and machinery and feel comfortable with the European markets? Are you an enthusiastic Business Development Manager eager to develop new markets and drive profitable sales growth? Would you like to develop yourself further within a fast-growing and ambitious organization? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
About Maschio Gaspardo Spa
MASCHIO GASPARDO S.p.A. is a leading international group that manufactures and markets agricultural equipment for tillage, sowing, fertilization, crop protection, green area maintenance and forage harvesting. The philosophy of “Growing together” summarizes the group’s passion for agriculture. Heartened by this philosophy, the approximately 2,000 employees share fundamental values including innovation, technology and sustainability and commit every day to achieve ever more ambitious goals. Through 13 international commercial branches and a capillary distribution network 114 countries are served worldwide.
Maschio Gaspardo’s professionals work hard every day to provide high quality products to meet the different agronomic needs at all stages of their customers. Innovation is the way to achieve these important goals, with a particular attention to sustainability with 3.600 tons CO2 saved annually. One of the credo’s at Maschio Gaspardo is that the future belongs to those who can grow it.
Develop and achieve international sales growth in the assigned European areas
- You build and develop strong relationships with existing and new distributors and importers in the assigned territories and ensure profitable long-term partnerships with them. Initially your focus will be on Scandinavia and the Eastern European countries.
- Assess and develop your markets to their full potential through feasibility studies, scouting, acquisition and by converting market opportunities into profitable commercial results.
- Accountable for reaching turnover and margin objectives as well as for your sales forecast and budget.
- Work closely with the branch managers, local area managers and the CCO to design and execute a growth path for every of the assigned territories: annual and triennial commercial and distribution strategy, product portfolio, pricing and strategic partnerships in line with the international strategy.
- You develop market knowledge, build up networks, analyse and report market evolutions.
- Participate in and visit relevant trade fairs and be an ambassador of your company.
- On average of a week per month, you visit the head office in Campodarsego.
- The Business Development Manager reports to the group CCO.
Hunter, intercultural networker, commercially driven and deep understanding of the agricultural sector
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Agribusiness, Agriculture, Ag Tech, Mechanical Engineering, Economics.
- At least 10 years of successful B2B sales experience in the agricultural equipment sector.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications; knowledge of CRM SAP would be great.
- Fluent in Italian and English; proficiency in other (major) European languages are a plus.
- Takes initiative, always on the lookout for sales opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter and result driven.
- Natural negotiator with keen business acumen.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Customer- and market-driven, able to prioritize work-focus according to goals.
- Excellent understanding of business dynamics and processes.
- Hands-on, stress resistant and flexible.
Excellent career opportunity. You are part of a steady growing international and innovative company and work together with talented colleagues. You get a lot of autonomy with room for initiative, personal development and professional growth.
Mild-Hybrid: at the office in Campodersago, frequently traveling to the assigned market areas and from time-to-time home office.
Detailed information about the organization can be found at www.maschio.com. Maschio Gaspardo has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the vacancy exclusively to CeresRecruitment.