Account Manager The Netherlands & ScandinaviaHome Office with international travel
About Bioline AgroSciences
Bioline AgroSciences produces a wide range of biocontrol products which are used for control of pests and diseases in a variety of crops. Bioline is a global company, active in more than 30 countries, with strength in Europe, North America and Africa. Their primary target crops are protected vegetables, ornamentals, soft fruits, and berries. At Bioline AgroSciences Ltd they pride themselves on providing the highest quality products and services to support growers in maintaining yield and quality of their produce.
Bioline is growing year over year and to facilitate expansion in The Netherlands and Scandinavia we are searching for an entrepreneurial Account Manager who will be supporting Bioline Agrosciences sales in these regions.
Market and customer development in The Netherlands and Scandinavia
- Facilitate growth and development with new and existing customers within The Netherlands and Scandinavia.
- Building long term relationships with Bioline’s customers.
- Responsible for relationship management (distributors & growers): Annual budgeting, sales processes, customer support, technical advice, forecasting, complaint’s handling, promotional activities, product launches.
- Developing bottom-up annual sales budgets that accurately reflect both the ambitions of the company within the current market.
- Contributing to the development and execution of commercial action and account plans to maximize sales opportunities and achieve sales budgets.
- Building a network of contacts and relationships throughout the industry by attending tradeshows/conferences and industry groups.
- Continuously monitoring and reporting upon all trends within the current market.
- Setting up and executing demo trials and supporting with the launch of new products.
- As Account Manager you report directly to the Commercial Manager.
Self-Starter, client focused and result driven
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or Management in Agri- or Horticulture, Plant sciences or equivalent.
- Multiple years’ experience in a similar role as (Technical) Account Manager, Sales Manager.
- Experience in agronomy, sales, and marketing in horticulture, including management of client and distributor relationships.
- Knowledge of crop protection and integrated crop management programs in the greenhouse and fruit industry.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
- (Inter)national travel.
- Focus on high quality and customer oriented.
- Strong communication skills, ability to convince, challenge or motivate relevant target groups.
- Analytical, problem solver and multitasker.
- Takes initiatives, always on the lookout for sales opportunities.
- Keen for responsibility and accountability.
You will have the opportunity to work in a multi-national company with a dynamic and friendly team. The company has a strong focus on knowledge exchange and building for the future. Competitive salary and additional benefits packages are offered.
Bioline Agrosciences has exclusively outsourced the recruitment and selection for this position to CeresRecruitment. For further information, please visit the company website www.invivo-group.com. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.