Account Manager Crop Protection EMEAHome Office and/or Ghent - Travel 60%
About Eastman Chemical CompanyEastman offers a diverse portfolio that helps agricultural markets growing. Their Crop Protection division offers a varied range of ready-to-use products in specific niche markets within the global fruit & vegetable segment as well as the cereal segments: fungicides, growth regulators, seed treatment products and soil fumigants. They are continually expanding their portfolio to new crops and new diseases with global registration support, and investing in the constant improvement of high quality formulations. They operate through a trusted global distributor network and dedicated Eastman direct Sales Teams. In order to lead and drive the growth as well as the development strategy, Eastman offers the opportunity for an Account Manager Crop Protection.
Develop account and market strategies on the EMEA markets
- You are responsible for the preparation, proposal and implementation of your Territory Management Plan in order to achieve partnership and the annual sales plan.
- You listen to the customer and you are able to ask the right questions. That is how you build strong working relationships.
- You execute the business strategy at the customer level and identify potential new applications in order to develop new business in your sales zone.
- You recommend channels of distribution and you advise on pricing and sales.
- You build up networks, analyze the market environment and gather market knowledge.
- You liaise intensively with your internal colleagues from the Customer Service Representatives, Technology and Marketing to lead and drive growth projects.
- As an Account Manager Crop Protection you report to the Sales Manager Crop Protection.
Listen, think, act
- Master of Bioengineering, Agronomy or Agriculture related science.
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales, Marketing or technical in an Crop Protection environment.
- You are fluent in English, the knowledge of another Southern European language is an asset.
- Customer and market-oriented.
- Highly developed commercial acumen.
- Higly driven personality with the ability to adapt in a multicultural environment.
- You conduct business with the highest Eastman standard of integrity, in compliance with local and international law.
Attractive remuneration and extra-legal package designed to attract and retain world-class employees. A dynamic people oriented environment offering interesting career and personal development opportunities. A motivating work atmosphere that recognizes and rewards results as well as people. You are surrounded by experienced professionals. The BU Crop Protection can rely on a strong team with knowledge of marketing, R&D, product stewardship and technical advice.
Eastman Chemical Company has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.eastman.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.