Process Optimization Supply Chain - Ingrediënt producer
Our referent is a globally operating organization that handles the production and sales of ingredients. The products for applications in the food and feed industry are supplied all over the world. Production takes place from multiple production locations. The strategy is based on three pillars: cost leadership, innovation and efficient processes. Respect, taking responsibility and developing are important core values.
Situation: the organization is changing rapidly. The market is under pressure and there is a need for stability.
• Process optimization of the supply chain.
• Improve production of the affiliated factories.
• Have staff services cooperate better with the operation.
The profile of the hired Interim Manager
• Widely experienced operations director.
• Mechanical engineer.
• Extensive experience in operational management and general management.
• Strong analytical, directs people, creates support and inspires people.
• Significant increase in factory output at lower costs.
• Stable manufacturing processes.
• Proposal for simplification of the operation.
• Design and implementation of the organizational model.
• Logistics are well organized through the introduction of Sales and Operations planning.